KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
PRECAUTIONARY STATEMENTS: Hazards to Humans and Domestic Animals
DANGER: CORROSIVE. Causes irreversible eye damage and skin burns. Harmful if swallowed. Do not get in eyes, on skin or on clothing. Wear protective eyewear [safety glasses/goggles], protective gloves and protective clothing. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling and before eating, drinking, chewing gum, using tobacco, or using the toilet. Remove and wash contaminated clothing before reuse. Do not breathe vapor or fumes. Keep out of reach of children.