KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
PRECAUTIONARY STATEMENTS: Hazards to Humans and Domestic Animals
DANGER: CORROSIVE. HARMFUL IF SWALLOWED.Causes irreversible eye damage and skin burns. Harmful if swallowed, absorbed by skin or inhaled. Do not get in eyes, on skin or on clothing. Avoid breathing vapor or spray mist. Wear protective eyewear such as goggles, face shield, or safety glasses. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling and before eating, drinking, chewing gum, using tobacco or using the toilet. Remove and wash contaminated clothing before reuse.